Dr Geoffrey Copland retired as the Vice-Chancellor in July 2007, and this scholarship is named for him in recognition of his unfailing support for the scholarships programme.Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
Study Subject(s):Courses offered by the University
Scholarship Provider: University of Westminster
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit all the necessary information and document to be considered for the scholarship. Please take note of the application deadline and apply as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2012
- UK- University of Westminster Masters Degree Eastern European Scholarship
- [UK] Glasgow Caledonian University Masters Scholarship Developing Countries Students
- [Europe] Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship in Geospatial Technologies for International Students
- [United Kingdom] LLM International Commercial Law Scholarship at University of Westminster 2012
- [UK] University of Westminster Geoff Marsh Scholarship for Indian Students 2012