The 2012 call for NRF applications for full-time Master’s, Honours or BTech study is now open for hardcopy applications. If students have already submitted an online application for Master’s, they do not need to complete the hardcopy application as the electronic version will be considered.
Minimum eligibility requirements for applicants is as follows: 1. SA citizen (permanent residents can apply for the Innovation Honours/BTech scholarships only) 2. Full-time first or second year Master’s study in 2012 3. Full-time Honours/BTech study in 2012 and registering for the first time 4. Must have an average of at least 60% in their previous degree
Study Subject(s): Engineering and Technology, Lifesciences, Computer Science etc
Course Level: Masters, Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: NRF
Scholarship can be taken at: South Africa
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit all the necessary information and document to be considered for the scholarship. Please take note of the application deadline and apply as soon as possible.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 January 2012
- [Africa] University of the Witwatersrand Drama for Life Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarships 2012
- Canada- Ralph Blackmore Award for Undergraduate at Wilfrid Laurier University 2011
- VLIR-UOS Master Degree Scholarships Awards to students from Africa, Asia and Latin-America
- Australia- Trust co-funds undergraduate scholarships at University of New England 2011
- Aalto University offers Masters scholarship for international (Non-EU/EEA) students to study in Finland for 2011/2012