The Edgar Lab at the ZMBH and DKFZ in Heidelberg seeks a Postdoctoral scientist to pursue genetic studies of intestinal stem cell function using the Drosophila model system. Duties will include: laboratory research in cell and molecular biology (90%) supervision of MSc students (5%) and teaching of Bachelor students (5%). The University of Heidelberg is committed to increase the proportion of women in areas where they are underrepresented. Suitably qualified women are invited to apply. Handicapped applicants will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
-PhD in Biological Sciences or Biochemistry
-Extensive laboratory experience in cell biology, genetics, and/or biochemistry.
Course Level ostdoctoral
Scholarship Provider: The University of Heidelberg
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit all the necessary information and document to be considered for the scholarship. Please take note of the application deadline and apply as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2012
- [Germany] University of Luebeck PhD Student Position in Department of Dermatology
- [Spain] CNIO-Caja Navarra International Postdoctoral Programme in Madrid
- [ Denmark] CERE Postdoctoral Position in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering, Technical Physics
- [Germany] MDC International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology
- [Spain] la Caixa- CNIO International PhD Programme in Madrid