A 3-year PhD scholarship in the area of transition metal-catalysis under the joint supervision of Associate Professor Thomas E. Nielsen and Professor David Tanner is available, starting date as soon as possible, at the Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark. The scholarship is part of a new research program at the Department of Chemistry, DTU, with focus on the use of transition metals to mediate novel tandem and cascade reactions to access biologically interesting small molecules, including applications to diversity- and target-oriented synthesis, including the total synthesis of biologically interesting natural products.
The successful candidate should have a M.Sc. degree and distinct expertise in synthetic organic chemistry. Well documented experience with the purification and analysis of organic compounds is required.
Study Subject(s):Organic Synthesis and Catalysis
Course Level hD
Scholarship Provider: Technical University of Denmark
Scholarship can be taken at: Denmark
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit all the necessary information and document to be considered for the scholarship. Please take note of the application deadline and apply as soon as possible.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 4 June 2012
- [Denmark] Postdoctoral Position in Synthesis and Soil Reactivity of Fertilizers at University of Copenhagen 2011
- [Denmark] PhD Scholarship in Hybrid III-V-on-Si Laser at Technical University, Denmark 2011-2012
- [Denmark] Technical University of Denmark 2012 PhD Position in Trait-based Analysis of Ocean Life
- [ Denmark] CERE Postdoctoral Position in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering, Technical Physics
- [USA] Grote Chemistry Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen at University of Tennessee 2012