The main task of the postdoc will be to carry out an extensive series of laboratory experiments in several different apparatuses, which are used to assess the inhibition performance of a few novel ice-structuring proteins. The Postdoc will work closely with the biology researchers who are providing the proteins. The Postdoc is expected to exhibit creativity, openness to new challenges and interest in independent and nontrivial research.
A PhD degree in chemical or petroleum engineering, technical physics, other relevant areas Good writing skills in English A track record of independent research Laboratory skills
Study Subject(s):Inhibition of Gas Hydrates with Ice-Structuring Proteins
Course Level ostdoctoral
Scholarship Provider: Danish Research Council for Technology and Production Sciences
Scholarship can be taken at: Denmark
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit all the necessary information and document to be considered for the scholarship. Please take note of the application deadline and apply as soon as possible.
Scholarship Application Deadline: By 29 February 2012
- [Denmark] Postdoctoral Position in Synthesis and Soil Reactivity of Fertilizers at University of Copenhagen 2011
- [Denmark] PhD Scholarship in Hybrid III-V-on-Si Laser at Technical University, Denmark 2011-2012
- [Switzerland] University of Bern announce Postdoctoral Fellowship at Institute of Applied Physics,
- [Switzerland] Postdoctoral Position at Institute of Veterinary Bacteriology, University of Bern
- [Netherlands] Two Postdoctoral in Digital Humanities at University of Amsterdam