Griffith University has five (5) partial tuition scholarships – covering tuition for a maximum of two semesters not in excess of AUD$1,500 per semester. The scholarships are on offer to students from South Africa commencing in January or July 2012. Applications will be assessed on academic merit, demonstrated leadership and personal character
Study Subject(s):Subjects taught at University
Course Level:Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: Griffith University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Scholarships will only be available to applicants who 1. are citizens of South Africa; 2. have applied to Griffith University and who satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous tertiary level studies, secondary school level studies and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s Admission Policy for Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) Programs 3. will be commencing (not existing) students at Griffith University; 4. are enrolling as a full-time student in a degree at Griffith University; and 5. must not have previously been awarded this scholarship
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit all the necessary information and document to be considered for the scholarship. Please take note of the application deadline and apply as soon as possible.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications close on 30 April 2012 for students commencing in July 2012.
- [South Africa] NRF Masters and Undergraduate Scholarships 2011
- [South Africa] Hugh And Win Walker Undergraduate Scholarships 2012
- [Africa] University of the Witwatersrand Drama for Life Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarships 2012
- [South Africa] Fox International Fellowship opportunity for Masters and PhD at University of Cape Town
- [Australia] Dr Thelma Bessell-Browne Undergraduate Scholarship at Edith Cowan University 2012